Subject: Re: Lightwave Pro disks & LIGHT-ROM
From: [email-masked] (Mark Thompson)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 95 00:58:48 EST

Michael Meshew <[email-masked]> writes:
> I'm sure that John Gross and the writers for Lightwave Pro could easily find
> a more productive way to spend their time than to write and publish Lightwave 
> Pro. It is their love for their work that shows in every issue and for 
> that I feel lucky that Lightwave Pro exists.

Well ya got that right. Considering the number of hours I end up putting into
each article and what I get paid for them, I almost might as well work at
Burger King. And as editor, John doesn't fair any better. I was asked to serve as
editor of LWPro while John works on the LW4 manual, and I respectfully declined
unless John couldn't possibly find someone else. It is definitely a labor of
love.
     *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
     *           Mark Thompson               (603) 424-1829       *
     *         Fusion Films Inc.           [email-masked]     *
     *     Radiant Image Productions                              *
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~